To strengthen the EAS SAP CEC Practice Team, Cognizant is now looking to hire a:
SAP CX –Architecture Lead
About Cognizant EAS SAP CEC
We help organizations engage people and uncover insight from data to shape the products, services and experiences they offer.
- We work with the world’s leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business
- and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers.
- We are one of the fastest growing practice in SAP BU
- Our growth this year is close to 60% compared to last year
- We are seeing significant growth in 2021
- We are covering all areas of SAP CX portfolio
- Our performance is direct reflection of dedication and commitment of our associates.
About The Role
As SAP CX (Consumer experience) Architecture Lead you help clients transform their business, mostly driven by
digital opportunities and technology in the SAP CX space. In a typical program you are working at the
intersection of business and technology with a sound understanding of the business drivers and the capabilities
of IT (SAP CX) and how these can contribute to run an organization better or different.
You will lead our Transformation and Change in SAP CX space for the client. We use a variety of frameworks
and methods to enable the implementation and support of SAP CX (C4C, CDC, FMS etc.)
Our ideal candidate
SAP CX Architecture Leads with more than 12 + years’ experience in handling Architect role in large delivery
engagements will be considered for this requirement.
- Ability to lead the architecture and solution design that meets project/Program objectives.
- Ability to Recommend tools / technologies that best addresses the problem statement.
- Independently be able to conduct proof of technology, wherever applicable, to prove the fitment and rationale
- Able to provide architecture definition and reviews at different stages – sales, strategy / advisory, implementation and support
- Ability to provide technical leadership and hands -assistance during Design, Build and Test cycles
- Define standards, guidelines, and best practices in close collaboration with product leads, IT BA’s and project leadership.
- Able to lead sessions with project teams to optimize the overall delivery quality from technical solutioning standpoint
- Ability to Work closely with IT Product/Application teams in technology selection, evaluation, recommendation and configuration for flexibility, long-term viability, and time to market
- Has a strong structured problem solving ability and insight development skills in Architectural issues
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
- Should have architected, designed and implemented multiple solutions.
- Exposure to Agile Project development practices. Knowledge on Scrum process would be a plus
What You Can Expect
- Become part of the ‘flag ship’ success story – We go through enormous growth!
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
- Growth & richer roles aligned to personal aspirations
- Chance to learn new technologies #Dir
For further information about this role, please get in touch with our Consultant at Interselection AB:
Michael Wiander +46(0)70-203 22 32, email@example.com
Sökord: SAP, SAP CX Architecture, IT Architect, Digital Consulting, Digitalization, Digital Systems, Digital Technology, Digital Automation, IT, New Technology, New Technologies, Software Solutions, Software design
Cognizant is a global leader within Information Technology Services (Fortune 500 since 2011). The company was founded in 1994, and the Head Quarters is still in USA. Cognizant, which was originally Dun & Bradstreets own inhouse bureau, serves the market with vertical solutions for digital automazation (cloud, AI, IoT and analytics). Cognizant operates in industries like Health Care, Life Science, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Retail, Production, Logistics, Energy etc and is a key player within the Digital revolution. Cognizant Global has a revenue of USD 17 billion and nearly 300 000 employees. Read more about Quality Engineering & Assurance, part of Cognizant Digital Systems & Technology here:https://www.cognizant.com